PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR CENTER
“Push & Pull To Perfection”
Why pay more to a third party, for a dent repair on your car? Our technicians earn 100% of the repair bill, unlike corporate or franchise technicians who earn about 35% of the actual ticket.
It should also be noted that some repair companies advertise like they do paintless dent repair, but in reality, they do not. They are simply scheduling us to come make your repair with a 30-50% markup on our prices.
Save Time, Save Money, Go Direct For Your Paintless Dent Repair Today!
FILL OUT THE FORM TO SCHEDULE YOUR REPAIR ESTIMATE
CLASS LEADING EXPERTS IN DENT REMOVAL SERVICES.
Dentpicks is all about quality at competitive prices. We are locally owned and operated, so we’re here for business all year round. Our qualified and trained professionals handle all repairs so you can rest assured that your vehicle is in the right hands.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU!
DENT & DING REPAIRS
- Paintless Dent Repair is a permanent solution.
- Repairs are performed at the highest level of craftsmanship
- Dentpicks guarantees that paint will not crack, peel or discolor after our repairs.
- All work performed by Dentpicks is insured.
HAIL DAMAGE REPAIRS
Hail is considered an act of nature; therefore it does not raise your comprehensive insurance premiums. You get to choose the facility to repair your car in. We will handle all claim processes directly with your insurance company, so you keep doing life without interruption.
WHAT IS PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR?
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) or Paintless Dent Removal is an eco-friendly repair method that Dentpicks uses to repair dents, creases and hail damage without altering factory paint. The most common methods of PDR utilize metal rods and picks to massage the metal from underneath the body panel to get it back to factory-like condition or better. Glue and speciality tabs are used from outside of the panel to pull the dents, then using knockdown tools and hammers to get them back to original position. PDR is a very tedious and patient skill that involves art and science. Aluminium and steel panels can be repaired. Unlike conventional body shop repairs, PDR will preserve the factory finish of your vehicle. No fillers, bondo, chemicals, or repainting is necessary for the entire process.
BENEFITS OF USING (PDR) FOR AUTO HAIL REPAIR
- OFFERS CUSTOMERS A QUICK REPAIR TURNAROUND TIME
- ALLOWS YOU TO KEEP YOUR VEHICLES ORIGINAL PAINT & ORIGINAL FACTORY PARTS
- RETAINS ORIGINAL PRE-STORM CONDITION & VALUE OF THE VEHICLE
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE CHOICE FOR FIXING BODY DENTS OR HAIL DAMAGE
- GREEN/ECO-FRIENDLY PROCESS – NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS ARE USED DURING THE REPAIR PROCESS
Dentpicks agrees to perform all repairs to the clients’s satisfaction or we will refund the money for the panels that were not repaired to your satisfaction.
START YOUR CAR REPAIR
STEP 1FILE A CLAIM
Call your insurance provider to file a claim. Mention us as the repair facility of choice. If you already have a claim, Let us know, and we can start working with them directly.
Call Dentpicks and schedule a convenient drop-off for your vehicle. A Technician will go over the estimate that insurance provided you. After that, all vehicle panels, one after the other will be inspected under correct lighting and adjustments will be made (if any) and justified with insurance directly. Hassle free for you.
STEP 3REPAIR PROCESS
- Once insurance adjuster approves repair amount for the vehicle, repairs can begin! Could take anywhere from 1 – 10 days to finalize papers with insurance before we can begin the repair process.
- Before any repairs are started, Dentpicks will thoroughly go over the car to make sure everything is working. (if not working, we will let you know and try to address the issue.)
- R&I technician will remove necessary parts from vehicle to gain access for proper PDR repair.
- Master PDR technician will start repairs.
- Dentpicks strict quality control must pass in order to proceed.
- Corrosion protection treatment will be applied where necessary.
- R&I technician will put back together removed parts and change necessary replacement parts.
- Vehicle is ready for post-repair check-list.
- We will call you to arrange pick-up for your dent free, cleaned and detailed vehicle.
- Paintless Dent Repair is our specialty, and our attention to detail is second to none!
- CAN YOU FIX IT?
- We are capable of removing hail dents, dings, creases and many more. Most dents are repairable if the paint is still intact. Main factors are size, depth and location of a dent on a panel. If there are paint chips or scratch, let us check. We will let you know what we can do to prevent painting the whole panel and possibly blending adjacent to match the original color.
- CAN I KEEP INSURANCE MONEY AND PAY FOR REPAIRS OUT OF POCKET?
- Sure you can! Most of the time repairs are more costly than what the insurance gives you initially due to improper estimating conditions. Let us assess the damage and justify with your insurance provider.
- I DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE, CAN I PAY OUT OF POCKET?
- You certainly can, although hail damage can be quite expensive. Prices vary from $1000 – $6000 and could go even higher depending on the car and its level of damage. We will work with you to make sure your needs are met, and you are completely satisfied!
- MY LEASE VEHICLE GOT DENTS OR HAIL DAMAGE WHAT DO I DO?
- All the damage needs to be repaired before you turn in your vehicle or you will be charged for excessive wear & tear on the exterior of your vehicle. If your lease is up soon, give us a call.
WHAT OUR HAPPY CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
I had a big dent on the trunk of my car that I didn’t think they’d be able to fix. They fixed it and it looks great! I’m just sorry I waited so long to take it to them. If you need a dent repaired, then you should stop by so they can help you.
Got a small ding on my 3 week old car that had been bugging me for a a few days. So went down to get it fixed. Excellent job and fast service. While I was there he noticed another on the hood which i hadn’t seen and he fixed that too.
Did not try any others but these guys are the best for me. They did fantastic job. Have been there twice and they removed more than 10 dents in total where 2 of them were very deep and complicated. Impressive.