Conventional vs. Paintless Hail Repair In Allen, Texas
Choosing The Best Hail Repair Method In Allen, Texas
Conventional Hail Repair
Paintless Hail Repair
The Best Option
You must be wondering which is the best hail repair method to use in Allen TX. The answer to this question is quite simple. You just have to compare the pros and cons of these two methods.
● PDR is faster than the conventional hail repair method
● PDR is cheaper than the traditional hail repair method
● PDR does not use paints or any chemicals that can pollute the environment
● PDR retains the original paint and body parts of the car
● PDR retains the original value and condition of the car
As you can see, it’s quite clear that you should visit DentPicks for a paintless hair repair job. That being said, you should also know that PDR has some restrictions especially if the dents are too large or in inaccessible areas.